Travels in Australia

Monday

Day One - Pupless

Well, night one without the pup at home was really quiet. No singing coming from the nook, dimmer as all lights weren't on, and of course it goes without saying sad and lonely. I miss my pup!

I know that he hasn't arrived in Sydney yet, not for another 8 hours, but I want him to have something ready to go to keep in touch with us. Now in this high-tech age, which far outshines what my options for communication were 11 years ago when I was there, we can keep on online blog-journal-chat-conversation going.

So to honor Adam's trip, and to keep us better informed of his experiences and let him know what's happening back at home, I've created this blog. Please feel free to join in..... and forgive me if I get personal and sappy on occassion....

1 Comments:

  • You should come visit Boston! We're the cure for all things lonely and sad. And please, you know you want to see Warren Towers one last time before you head down under ....
    - Marty

    By Blogger Martin, at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home